Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I just wanted to dedicate a blog post to all of our amazing friends and family. Honestly, I have no idea how we would even have done this last month without you. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for everything....I just have no idea where to start.

From the day that I got admitted to the hospital people have been absolutely incredible!! From the visits that my friends and family made up there before delivery...to all of the visits afterward...they meant so much. Thank you for the gorgeous flowers and the treats that you brought to entertain me while I was stuck in there for 8 days. All of the incredible emails, phone calls, texts, voice mails, etc....WOW!!! Just to know that you were thinking about us and praying for us...it spoke volumes!! And thank you for the great people that you have offered to connect us with that have walked this NICU journey before us. We know that they have loads of wisdom that they can offer.

Thank you for all of the wonderful presents that people have brought and sent for Brant. The boy is spoiled rotten already!! Thank you for signing up on our Care Calendar to meet our needs quicker than we could have ever imagined. Thank you for providing the most delicious meals, and for taking care of Braden so that we can go to the NICU together at night. Thank you to everyone that has offered to watch Braden outside of the Care Calendar when it filled up...and to everyone that has offered to watch him either overnight or on the weekends (so Chris and I can have a short break). And just to name a few more other super things...thank you for the incredible looking Omaha steaks that showed up at our door last week, the gift cards that our fun friends have sent for diapers, and the adorable preemie clothes (which we did not have b.c we did not know we would need them). :)

Overall we just feel so overwhelmed by all of the generosity that we have experienced....and it is truly such a blessing. I know that a personal thank you note is not enough to show you how grateful we are...but please just know that you have rocked our world this past month!! We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment