Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Officially Shhhhh'ed....

Well Chris and I have officially been "shhhhed" by our 18 month old. HA! LOL! :)

I got to experience it first..so that was fun for me. :) I was cooking breakfast and I was talking and rattling off some story to Chris...and all of a sudden I hear Braden go "SHHHHHHHHHHH". I look over at his highchair and he has his finger over his mouth telling me to be quiet. WOW!! Really? He is a little too big for his britches sometimes but I could NOT stop laughing! :) I just looked at Chris and said "Did he REALLY just shush me?" HA!

Then yesterday we were sitting in the living room and Chris was talking. Braden looks at him and goes "Shhhh Dada!" Well ok sassy pants! :) It is seriously one of the funniest things ever but I try hard not to laugh in front of him. :)

Sometimes I cannot help it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment