Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Diaper Shower...YAY! :)

We are so grateful for the wonderful diaper shower that Chris's work threw for us this week. We love all of the great people that he gets to work with everyday. :) I wish I would have taken some pictures but we all got to talking, and I honestly forgot that my camera was even there. Shoot! :(

It was so sweet of them to think of our family and the things that we need most right now...DIAPERS!! HA!! :) We all know that 2 kiddos in diapers is not cheap....so it really was the best gift! :) We had a wonderful time hanging out with everyone up at the office, eating some of the best cupcakes I have eaten in awhile, and telling stories about all of our kids. When I had to leave, we loaded up our car with hundreds of diapers for our baby boy over the next few months. :) Really awesome!

OneStar Family-thank you all SOOOO very much!! We appreciate you mucho, and are so grateful for your generosity and the wonderful gifts!! You are the best!! :)

We will bring Braden and Brant up to play in the office (and disturb your day) soon! :) HA! Hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment