Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cirque Du Soleil....Hooray!

Thursday night Chris and I got to have a little treat. :) We headed out to the Cirque du Soleil show "Dralion" that was in town. It was a lot of fun, a nice break, and great to be able to go out with my sweetie for the evening. :)

I would recommend checking out this show. It was similiar to some of the others that we have seen like "KA","Mystere", "O", "La Nouba", "Allegria", etc.....with some of the same fun stuff like trampolines, crazy bodywork, acrobatics, jugglers, etc. So it was great to see some of the old favs...but fun to see some new things that I have not seen in past shows before. It is always a new experience each time you go to one of the Cirque shows. I absolutely love them! :)

The only complaint I have is that the seating at the Cedar Park Center is MISERABLE. Really..it is!! Basically if you are over 5 foot 8 inches...forget about it. Seriously!! Since Chris and I are both over that height, the seating was pretty much brutal. To the point where I would think about not going back to any concert or show at that venue. :( Sad but true.

Thanks to Collette for coming over to sit with Braden on Thursday night. You were so sweet to do that and we greatly appreciate it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment