Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shower for Baby Will

I helped to host a baby shower for my sweet friend Alicia on Saturday 2/26. :) I know that I am a nut b.c the shower was not even 2 weeks after my c-section....but I love stuff like that so I wanted to still be a part of it. :) I hate to miss out on wedidng and baby celebrations. :)

I had a great time looking for all of the decorations b.c I love stuff like that! :) It was fun to shower her and help her get ready for her precious baby boy Will that is scheduled to join the world at the end of April. :) It is funny b.c we were originally due about 3 weeks apart...and I never thought I would already have a baby by her baby shower! :) We are looking forward to meeting Will and having another little boy to introduce to all of our kiddos! :) The hostesses. :) Alicia with her high school girlies. :)
Alicia and the grandmas..... :)Family pic of the ladies....Alicia, her sister Jenna, and her mom. :) Cute little Alicia checking out her food options. :) Love this fun rocking chair.......Time to start opening gifts!! :)

We are excited about your arrival Will!! I know my boys cannot wait to play with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment