Friday, March 11, 2011

T-Shirt Fun To Welcome Brant....

I had wanted to make some shirts for my boys for the hospital when Brant was born. Since I did not think that I was going to be delivering 7 weeks early, I did not have the shirts ready by Week 32. :) When I found out I was being admitted to the hospital, one of the first things that I said was "I am so sad b.c I did not get to make those shirts!" :( That is such a Heidii thing to say. LOL! :)

I also got a little sad b.c I thought about the fact that I would not get to have the picture that I wanted....the one with my entire family in the hospital bed with me. I hated that I would not get to have the "one big happy family picture" b.c one of my babies would be in the NICU. So I decided really quickly that I would have to take other kinds of pictures instead.

Our sweet friends Amy, Jenny, and Jack ended up getting the shirts from my mom and putting them together for us. Amy and Jenny brought them to the hospital for me so that the boys could wear them. Thank you guys!!

Here are a few pics that we took just for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment