Friday, March 25, 2011

Opposite Day....

Just a quick story... Chris and Braden were in the car coming home from school yesterday, and they were talking about all that Braden had done at school that day. Pretty typical for the drive home. Well we have been reading a variety of books to him at night..and a couple of them have been about opposites. Chris just randomly asked him "Do you know what opposite of "quiet" is?" He just said "loud". WHAT? Are you really 19 months old? :) So Chris thought it might have been a fluke and tried a few more. "Do you know what the opposite of "day" is? Braden said "night". Chris decides he is going to trick him now. :) "Do you know what the opposite of "wet" is?" Sure thing...he says "dry". So this went on for a couple more times, and by then the boys were at home...and Chris was running inside to tell me the news. HA! :) I just cannot believe how much this little man picks up. It seriously amazes me!! :)

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you guys had a blog?! Your friend from Paper Graces just left a sweet note on mine and said she found me through you, so I looked around and found you :) I am going to "follow" you now! And please tell your friend thanks for me - I couldn't find a link to her blog to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete