Friday, March 11, 2011

A Cheesy Dinner...

During our 4 weeks in the NICU, we have been trying to keep life as normal for Braden as possible. :) So we still have dinner together as a family every night, and we keep his playtime, bath, and bedtime routines the same during the week. Then on the weekends we try to have as much fun as possible in between NICU visits. :) He has had to adjust some to one of us not being there all of the time, and to me not being able to pick him up...but I think he has done expectionally well considering we have been living 2 lives. :)

Friday night we took him on his first adventure to Chuck E Cheese, and it is safe to say he LOVED it! :) He was into everything about it from the games and the rides to actually getting to meet the mouse himself. :) I think it was a success. :)
Skee ball is the game for me! :) I love tokens! :) They let me do all kinds of fun things! What's up Bob the Builder? :)Hey Barney!I like to watch the show! :) The mouse came to visit me! :) I am pretty sure that Braden is looking forward to going back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment