Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Halloween was a lot more fun this year with Braden being 14 months!! He was so cute and we had a good time with him! :)

He woke up that morning raring to go! I think he knew it was a holiday! HA! :)

I wore my Halloween PJ's to get in the mood. :) We took Braden trick or treating at the Round Rock Outlet Malls on Sunday evening. We had gone last year as well b.c seeing all of the kids dressed up is fun. :) Braden was into it this year though..and we loved that. :)

We went store to store for about an hour. :) We decided to use the pumpkin costume again b.c it was not quite as hot as the giraffe. :) The cold front did not make it to TX in time for Halloween this year. Bummer!

Hanging out with Dad at the outlets! :) I am going to use my pumpkin stem to get my candy this year! :)
I had fun chatting with all of the store associates....and smiling at them. :) I am getting some candy!! :) I have this feeling that Mom and Dad are not going to let me eat it though. :(I am just hanging out in Starbucks while Mom and Dad get their "fix". :)
I really hope they don't see me but I am bound and determined to bite through this wrapper to get the candy! :)Is everyone looking at me b.c I am a pumpkin? :)I am having FUN! :)Going to a couple last places....
And the last place we went into was the Disney store!! Mom and Dad are helping me to get excited about our upcoming trip!! I cannot wait! :) Mickey-I cannot wait to see you in person!! :) Fun Halloween 2010!! We are already looking forward to 2011 when we get to dress up a 26 month old and a 7 month old! FUN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment