Monday, October 4, 2010

Gymboree Is For Me...

We decided to sign Braden up for Gymboree for the month of October b.c he loves that kind of stuff. :) He has a great time and loves giving all of the new things a try in the gym.

He had a fun time on Saturday and completely wore himself out. He slept like crazy when we got home...and he was still down for the count after 2 hours. :)

Some pics of the little man exploring the gym... :)

Here I go....I am a climber.
Daddy is so funny!I LOVE slides! :) Wish I had one in my backyard! :) Dad? :)This bridge is pretty fun....and it has soundmakers on it. I am into staring at new things today. :)Any place that has balls to play with is the place for me!
So much to go and see...... This is my favorite thing in the gym!! I kept coming back over to it so many times.Tubes!!
I am not 100% sure about going through this tunnel just yet...even though I see Daddy on the other side! :)This was the most fun part of the class! I loved pushing the air log!! So awesome! BUBBLES!! :)
I am super excited right here...can you tell? :)
Looking forward to more Gymboree fun for the rest of the month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment