Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lainey And Braden Have Some Bonding Time....

Braden and Lainey got to spend some time together on Sunday afternoon after we got finished at the wedding. They are so stinkin cute together..we all LOVE it!! They really get along so well.

I think it so cool b.c they are 20 months apart...and my kiddos will be 19 months apart. So when I see the two of them together I get all excited thinking about how my children might be. :) Super fun! :)

She had to give him some backrubs. :)
She had to give him some kisses.. :) And she had to just touch him and give him some hugs. :) So sweet. :)
Lainey-you are going to be a GREAT big sister! :) We had to throw in a few pics of Lainey and her dad too. :) They were having lots of fun together. :)Cory and Jen-We love you guys and cannot wait to hang out again soon! We love geting the kids together..they are so much fun! :) So excited for a new baby in the family VERY SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment