Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Festival...

Halloween is so much fun when you have a kiddo! :) You all already know how much I love to dress Braden up...as was evident by his whole first year of me making him wear crazy things! LOL! :) So fun! :)

There was a Fall Festival at Braden's school on Friday night...so I figured that the perfect costume for that had to be a pumpkin! HA! :) He wore it well and seemed to have fun in it. The only thing that he was not a huge fan of was his stem! HA!! He is not super into hats these days and really just enjoys pulling them off the minute you get them on. :) We were able to snap a couple of cute pics of him with his stem on though. How can you be a pumpkin without a stem? :) Those are my thoughts anyway! :)

We had a lot of fun that evening as they had all kinds of games and activities for the kids, a haunted house, cookie decorating, balloon animals, cotton candy, sno-cones, hotdogs, and other goodies. They also had fun stuff like silly string and glow in the dark necklaces....both which Braden was mesmerized with. :) He had a GREAT time! :)

Here are a few pics of our fall festival fun.... :)

Blending into the pumpkin patch... :) All ready to head over to the festival! :) Hanging out with my buddy Jon.... :)
Cute little turtle....I really don't think I want to wear this hat. :)Jon did not really want to wear his turtle hat either... :) Woooo hoooo!! I love this place! :) Hee hee... :) Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........ :) Throwing the spider into the bucket to win a prize.... I need to check out these pumpkins real quick. :) Balloon animals! :) They made me a puppy dog! :)
Bean bag toss....I cheated just a "little" bit. :)Such a fun time!! I hope we can go again next year too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment