Friday, October 29, 2010

When Are We Due? :)

One of the most wonderful things about this pregnancy is that I get to be pregnant with two of my most favorite people. :) My sweet sister in law Jen, and my best friend of 22+ years Jenn, are both pregnant too! YAY!! :)

Jen is having a baby boy, Graeme, in the beginning of December, and Jenn is also having a baby boy, Luke, in the beginning of Feb. I LOVE that our kids will be just a couple of months apart...and I am STOKED to be on maternity leave with my BFF (since she lives right here in Austin too!) :) Whoo hoo!! :)

We took a few pics to commemorate the occasion since this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity! :) We had a lot of fun taking these pics...and are just excited as can be about the spring when all of the little munchkins are here! :) Jen and Jenn-you look so cute! :)

My sweet sis in law.... :) And my BFF..... :) Braden cannot wait to get to know these sweet baby boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment