Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Presents

On Saturday we gave Braden the fun bag of Halloween presents that my mom had brought for him (about a month ago). :) We wanted to be sure he could enjoy them all during the week of Halloween! :) Oh boy did he ever!! He loved them!!

When he got up Saturday morning we placed the big bag in front of him...and he just went to town. He was in hog heaven. :)

Look at that face. :) Now let me think about everything that is in this first basket of goodies.. :) I love having my own pumpkin cup, fork and spoon! Look at all this stuff! WOW! :) I have to inspect it all very carefully. :)
I am overwhelmed. :) Do I read my books first, or play with some of the Crayola stuff...or the stickers? So much to take in. :) Do you REALLY want me to wear this hat for a pic? Hee hee! :) Mom and Dad said I have to b.c they think I look cute. :) And they like that the hat matches my jammies! AHH!!! A Halloween blanket! I am sleeping with this TONIGHT! :)
Thank you so much Mimi and Pappy!! Braden LOVED his big bag of Halloween treats and he played with stuff all weekend!! You guys are too good to him! :) We love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment