Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Fun Memories-Part Three

And here we are for random fun memories Part 3. :) I love looking back over the old days and the old memories. :)

Back in March 2006, Chris and I were dating long distance. I was so ready for him to move from DC to Austin..and little did I know that he would be moving in just 2 short months. HOORAY!! We dated long distance for about 7 months before we were finally in the same city. It felt like forever though. :) I headed out to DC for one of our regular trips to see one another. I loved visiting him in DC...it was so much fun! Chris always made sure we had tons of special things to do when I came out to play. This weekend was definitely no different. :)

This particular trip a few of our friends came out for a few days as well. They toured all of DC in their few short days...and one of the fun things that we did together was a White House tour. Being that my awesome hubby used to work in the White House, he was able to get us a stellar tour that day. We had such a blast. :) I posted some pics below.

The other amazing thing about us heading out to DC in March was that the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Talk about a gorgeous sight!! WOW!

Lots of good restaurant eating on this trip. :) Just a quick shot before the White House and Oval Office tours... The gang in front of the Oval Office.....
After a great tour that day, Chris and I headed off to spend the rest of the weekend at the Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA. Talk about a WONDERFUL place! :) We loved it, and it was so relaxing, and we had a blast. :) We loved the city of chocolate and the street lights shaped like Hershey kisses! HA! :) They even left Hershey bars in your room. :) It was so gorgeous there...More fun pics... :)
We went and toured Hershey World...and it was very cool and very YUM! :)
On the way back to DC, we drove through Lancaster, PA so we could be mesmerized by the Amish lifestyle there. Very interesting... :)
It was such a WONDERFUL weekend, and I had the most amazing boyfriend back then! :) I was lucky enough to end up having him as a fiance' and now as a hubby. What a wonderful man he is!! I feel blessed beyond words! :) Thank you Chris for these fun memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment