Thursday, November 4, 2010

Battle Wound.....

Well we got a call from Braden's school on Thursday that he had fallen and taken a pretty good bump to the head. My poor little man! :( The fact that they called me was enough to have me run up there and pick him up. He was sitting up in the front lobby, and they were icing his head and playing a few games to keep his mind off of it. I really appreciated how they took care of him after he had gotten hurt. The director is the one that called me, and she called me the next day as well to check in on him, and make sure he was better.

Good news is that he heals very fast (praise the Lord!!)...so he was only looking pretty pitiful for about 2 days, and then things started to look A LOT better. He has such fair skin so bruises are brutal on his little face. He was a total trooper that evening, and after a few hours you could tell he had forgotten about it completely.

Here is a pic of his battle wound.. :( At least he was smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment