Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Hays And Hertel Families....

My good friend Sharla and her sweet 7 week old baby boy Hudson came to stay with me for a few days this week. It was so fun to see her and get to snuggle with Hudson!! :) He is just precious and Sharla is a great mom and inspiration to me. I would love to have her calm nature!! :) Maybe b.c she is a pediatrician she already knows everything to do..so she can remain a little calmer than most of us. :) And she has a 3 year old son too...so that helps that she has been through it all before. :)

I have absolutely NO IDEA why I do not have pics of Sharla and Hudson from their trip to Austin. I thought I had taken some but I guess my loser pregnancy brain completely forgot. Very sad. :(

On Monday night we did have our friend Jean over to play for the evening and have dinner. :) She brought her little 2 year old girl, Reese, and she and Braden had fun playing together. :) I did somehow manage to snap a few pics of Jean and Reese though, so that shows that I do sometimes remember the camera! HA! :)

Sharla-thanks for coming to stay for a few days, and thank you for all of your wonderful words of wisdom and advice. Especially the part about having two kids! :)

Jean and Reese.....look at those awesome blue eyes. :)Look Mom, no hands.... .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment