Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chillaxin' At The Resort....

We had some fun mornings at the resort with Braden before it was time to head to the parks. It worked out well if we did stuff around the resort in the morning, then let him take his nap, and then head to the parks for the afternoon and for dinner. It seemed to be a good plan with his schedule and it helped to keep everyone happy (namely our 14 month old). HA! :)

Honestly, I don't think Braden cared too much where he was playing...it was all new to him! :)

Swimming at the resort! :) It was a little chilly but all of the pools were heated so that was very nice!
I love water!! :)Gotta eat a snack to keep my energy up!! This vacation is a lot of work! HA! :) One morning we walked around and checked some of the other villages out. I love exploring! :)
Water....WOW!! :) I had lots of fun on the playground!! :) And another fun day of swimming and playing outside.. :)My mom and dad came later in our trip....so more posting on that later. :) I think the splash park was my favorite!!
I made a new friend. :) Don't worry..it really is shallow here! :) More posting about the park fun soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment