Sunday, November 21, 2010

Downtown Disney....

We headed to Downtown Disney some while we were there. It has always been one of my favorite places with the shopping, dining, Pleasure Island, and fun places to see. We had to take our little man there so he could run around and check out all of the great stuff...especially the Lego store!! WOW...he loved it! :) Just hanging out around Downtown Disney.... The World of Disney Store is the best place on earth!! Braden had to show his love for the store by giving Mickey a HUGE hug! :) Ahh...the Lego store. Such impressive things in there that have been built. :)
Daddy and I are going to build some FUN stuff! :) It is just easier if I sit in here. :) WOW!!!! A dinosaur! :) I love to look at everything....

What other fun stuff do we get to do? I heard my Mimi and Pappy are coming soon!! :) HOORAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment