Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kick, Kick, Punch, Punch.....

I started feeling my little man kick in Week 20 while we were at Walt Disney World. :) I love that first time you feel the baby!! :) I remember distinctly feeling Braden for the first time in Week 22, while we were on our cruise. I was just laying there really still trying to fall asleep..and WHACK!! :) HA! :)

This time I figured I might feel movement sooner (due to the 2nd pregnancy)..and I was excited about that. I might have actually felt something even earlier, however, I just don't get quite as much time to chill out and relax these days (since I am chasing a toddler around most of the time). :) But I know for a fact that I did in Week 20. :)

I also found out that my placenta is attached to the back of the uterus this time, and with Braden it was on the front. That is why I did not feel him as much or as early b.c he had to kick through that too. :) Based on how much movement I have already felt, the placenta in the front might have been a good thing! LOL !:) Brant is on fire in there...lots of kicking!! :)

Looking forward to 20 more weeks of being kicked to sleep at night! Good times! :) I just love knowing that it is just him and I hanging out right now...before he comes out to meet the world in a few months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment