Friday, November 6, 2009

Whole Foods Fun...

Yesterday was a fun day!! :) We met up with some old college friends at the Whole Foods downtown and enjoyed a very nice lunch outside. It was great to be able to see those chicas and catch up on how they had been...and see their sweet little ones. Braden will be able to run around on the playground with their kiddos one day! :)

Then we headed down to Chris's work so everyone could meet Braden. It was fun to see the One Star gang too! :)

After that we had lots of fun friends to the house to hang out and for me to get to have some great adult conversation with....what a great day!! :) HA! :)

Mandy and Shannon... :) I hate that the cover above caused awful lines all over everything. Boo. :( I knew that when I was taking them but there was no way that I could NOT take pics! Come on now! :)
Christina and her sweet son Nate..
Shannon's 3rd little boy-Brody. He is 8 days older than Braden! :)
Mandy and her daughter, Caroline...Sweet Caroline.... :)
Carter and Nate just talking it up. ;)
Little Luke.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it is so great to see these sweet ladies from Aggieland. I am so glad you all got together. I miss them tons! How fun! And what great pics. Thanks for sharing Heidii. :-)

    ReplyDelete