Thursday, November 5, 2009

Loving Being 10 Weeks Old!!

Well 10 weeks have come and gone..wow! That sure did fly by! :) That also signals 2 more weeks of maternity leave for me...and the "I have to go back to work" depression is starting. :( Ugh.

But let's not think about that right now...let's pack in more fun these last two weeks! HA! :)

Here are some pics from Braden's 10th week! :) 3 months old is right around the corner! He had a fun and busy week again...and I think he is turning into quite the social child! LOL! :) I love it! :)

Just trying to learn how to love being on my tummy. We are working at that every day. :) He looks pretty happy here, right? :)
As my best friend Jenn would call him.. "Little Biscuit". HA! I love that! :)
Just hanging out in my new trendy jeans...but I don't really feel like looking at the camera anymore. :)
We love monogramming! :)
This looks like a face of anticiaption. Not sure what we are anticipating though. :)
Braden got all dressed up on Saturday since A&M was playing Iowa State. Go Aggies!! Thanks for finally showing up to the games again! :) WHOOP!
Chris and Braden hanging out in bed on a lazy Saturday morning. :) They both look quite cozy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment