Thursday, November 26, 2009

Remembering Past Thanksgivings..

This Thanksgiving was refreshing b.c it was my first Turkey Day at home (either my home or my parents home) in 6 years!! HELLO PLEASE! :) 2003 was the last one that I celebrated in the good ole state of Texas! :) I have traveled all of the other times between then and now..so this Thanksgiving was special. :)

I spent some time today remembering my past Thanksgivings and where I was. :) It was fun to look back on pics and remember all of the things that we did during that holiday around the world. :)

I will start with the most recent year....
In 2008 Chris and I headed to Italy for Thanksgiving. It was such a great 2 week trip with many stops, sights, and amazing food!

Rome.....
The Amalfi Coast...
Gorgeous Tuscany.......
The famous Leaning Tower of Pisa... :)
Florence.......
In 2007 we headed up north..and went to Vancouver and Whistler. This was a VERY last minute trip...in fact I think we booked it just about 4-5 days before we left. LOVE IT! :)
Beautiful Whistler...Vancouver is beautiful from Stanley Park...
The countdown for the 2010 Winter Olympics..
In 2006, my best friend Jennifer and I headed to Ireland to play. Chris was not super happy about that trip b.c we had just gotten engaged 2 months prior....and he really wanted to go! HA! :)
Ring of Kerry....Dublin...
Cliffs of Moher..
Blarney....
In 2005, Chris and I had just been dating about a month but he could not come home for Thanksgiving....so I headed up to DC! :) We had a wonderful time with the jammed packed agenda that Chris had set up for us. Our first Turkey Day together. :) Today we celebrated our 5th one!! :)
And for 2004.....Jennifer and I spent it in Eastern Europe. Good times! :)

Prague..
Vienna...
Budapest...


Cannot wait to see what the future Thanksgivings will bring!! :) Only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment