Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time Is Flying By!!

Braden is 3 months old today...insane!! :) We cannot believe it!! He is getting such a personality!! He cracks us up! :)

This was the last week that he and I had at home together every day, all day...so we had to take advantage of it!! :) We had a great time together playing and doing lots of fun outings, and we even threw in a trip to Lake Charles over the weekend too. :) He is really getting to be the social baby and he does great at movies, restaurants, friends' houses, shopping, etc. We enjoy taking him out b.c he is just mesmerized by all of the fun stuff to look at. :) Very cute.

Here are a couple of pics of his past week. :)
Hanging out in cousin Riley's bumbo chair. I love being able to hold my head up by myself now! :)
We had an outing to visit my friend Amy and her twin girls, Ripley and Nixon this week. It was fun to watch them with Braden as they will be having a new baby brother join the family in Jan! :)
Just hanging out with Dad...
I love to smile....
Braden is really into this puppy that plays music. He always hugs on it. Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment