Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Not Ready...

Just a quick post tonight......to express my extreme sadness about having to start back to work again tomorrow. I cannot believe that my 3 month maternity leave flew by like it did. I am just not ready to head back yet...and I sure am going to miss Braden. :( I am very thankful that he will be staying with my mom and Chris throughout the remainder of this year. That makes me feel so much better!! That will make the transition a little bit smoother for sure.

And just like everyone said it would....the leave completely flew by. That could not be more true. And while I am not sure that I could be a stay at home mom 100% of the time, I sure am sad about tomorrow.

I will miss you little man!! I had soooo much fun with you these past 12 weeks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment