Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Reasons Why...

I think I made a list of the Top 10 "Reasons Why I Adore My Son" back when he was just a couple of days old. Well now that he is growing up and changing so much, I feel like I have an entirely new list. Give me just a second to share.. :)

1) I adore the way he is developing his own little personality. It is so fun to watch that.
2) I adore the way he wraps his whole hand around my fingers at almost every feeding.
3) I adore the way he smiles and laughs when we are playing with him..or for no reason at all.
4) I adore the way he snuggles up in my neck when he is trying to fall asleep.
5) I adore the way he coos and talks, and then waits for you to talk back.
6) I adore the way he surprises us as he completes more and more developmental milestones.
7) I adore the way he is not satisfied when taking a bottle...unless he hears the slurping sound indicating that it is indeed empty. (He really likes to eat-ha!)
8) I adore the way he just sits there and looks at me when I take pictures of him. Kind of like he knows this is going to be his life so he better get used to it! HA!
9) I adore the way he snores when he is sleeping REALLY soundly. So cute. :)
10) I adore the way he makes Chris and I laugh all of the time when he does different things. Like he knows that we are watching and we are proud of him. :)

Almost 10 weeks with our little man and you would think we would know him in and out by now, huh? But no..he is still surprising us! :) The joys of parenthood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment