Friday, November 13, 2009

Home Alone....

This was Braden and I's first week to be home alone... :( Chris had some speaking engagements this week so he was gone for 3 full days. He left early Wed morning and flew to Dallas, spoke there...then flew to Michigan that night. He got stuck in Chicago though, so he spent the night there. Then Thurs morning he took a 6 am flight to Lansing, MI where he spoke..then took another flight back to Dallas that night. He stayed in Dallas on Thurs night and then had another event all day today. He gets back later tonight. Whew! Just typing it all made me tired! LOL! :)

We missed him tons while he was gone...but overall everything went well. I really wondered how I would do all by myself with an 11 week old...but we did fine. :) We played with friends, went to small group one night, had people over, went out to eat, saw another movie (hee hee), and went shopping some more. The nights were not as bad as I thought they would be. Braden must have known I was at it all alone b.c he cooperated fully! HA!! He slept all night each night that Chris was gone, and took nice naps in the daytime too. :) So after I would put him to bed around 8 or 9, I would take some much needed "chill out" time. :) Taking care of babies all day and into the evening is tiring! LOL! :) We are DEFINITELY looking forward to Chris coming home tonight! YAY! :)

I did not really take too many pics this past week b.c I think we were running around too much! :) I think I must have just forgotten my camera! :) I did take a few though... :)

Getting ready for a fun walk.........
Braden loves his cousin Lainey's swing. He takes very long naps in it! So Mom and Dad love it too! :) HA!
Hanging out with his friend Joshua. He is 2 months older than Braden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment