Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Fun...

Let's talk about how AMAZING the weather has been in Austin!! WHOOP! I LOVE IT!! Why can't it be in the 70's all of the time? That would be WONDERFUL but I think you only get that living somewhere like San Deigo! :) Maybe we should move there b.c I firmly believe that weather like this puts even grumpy people in a great mood! :)

We had a super fun Sunday!! We started out by taking Braden to church for the very first time. He loved the music and he was wide eyed during all of the singing. We went ahead and made the call for Chris to catch the sermon in the baby room...vs. possibly dealing with a meltdown during that quiet period, and causing lots of stares! HA! :) It was fun to introduce him to all of our sweet friends. :)

After church we headed down to Green Mesquite for lunch. Back on Oct 30, 2005, Chris was in town for a weekend to visit me for the first time in years. This was the place that we had the big heart to heart conversation about our interest in starting a relationship, and what the future might hold. :) So now we always try to go to Green Mesquite each year right around that date. :)



After a late lunch (outside of course), we headed to my new fav baby store-Buy Buy Baby. We finally got one in Austin, and I was stoked to check it out. It is owned by the same folks that own Bed, Bath, and Beyond (which I also love), and you can use their coupons at Buy Buy Baby. Now that is what I like to hear!! The reason that I really like this store is b.c all of their baby stuff is really well organized, and everything was actually in stock (unlike Babies R Us). So that's another plus!! The only thing I would change is that they need some cuter baby clothes..and they need more of a variety. Other than that, they get a thumbs up from me. :) And I like anywhere that has special parking not only for pregnant ladies but also parents of newborns. :)

That evening the fun little Carmichael family came over. :) Braden and Joshua are going to be good buds when they get a little older! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment