Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baptism Sunday...

Sunday was a big day for Braden. :) We baptized him at St Paul Lutheran Church in Fort Worth (where my family went when my brother was in highschool). It was special to be able to baptize him at St Paul b.c that was where my brother and sister in law got married, and where our neice, Lainey, was baptized. :)

It was so neat to watch Braden on Sunday, and it was sweet to bring him to that special event in his life. :) What a wonderful experience, and God was there smiling on him. :)

Baby Braden in his baptismal gown before the service. Sweet baby... :)
Pastor with Braden....
Chris, Braden, and I with his sweet godparents-Cory and Jen, and Doug and Jenn... :)
Chris and I with our little man...
All of the clan at the baptism.......
We also put Braden in the gown that Chris's entire family and extended family (for generations) were baptized in.
Three generations of Bugbee men that have worn the gown...
Getting changed for my debut at my baptismal lunch.. :)More lunch pics....Lainey is wondering what Riley is doing in her chair.. :)
Just hanging around outside... :)
Mom and Dad with their grandkids....
Lainey wondering why in the world Braden is yawning.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment