Wednesday, November 11, 2009

30 Days Of Thanksgiving....

I thought that this month of Thanksgiving would be a great time to list all of the things that I am thankful for. Let's call it "30 Days of Thanksgiving"! :)

1) So thankful for my wonderful husband.
2) So thankful for my sweet son.
3) So thankful that we have a God that loves us unconditionally.
4) So thankful for my health.
5) So thankful for the health of my family.
6) So thankful for such a great support network.
7) So thankful for the freedom that we have here in the great USA.
8) So thankful for all of those who serve to protect our freedom.
9) So thankful that I am employed.
10) So thankful for having a roof over my head.
11) So thankful for my church and all of our friends there.
12) So thankful for waking up every day.
13) So thankful for all of my blessings.
14) So thankful for all of the travel that I have been able to do.
15) So thankful for my college education.
16) So thankful for people in my life that I can count on.
17) So thankful for good friends that I can talk to.
18) So thankful for all of the experiences that I have had in my 34 years.
19) So thankful for beautiful fall weather.
20) So thankful for football season and the fun it brings.
21) So thankful for the fact that I live in Austin, TX. Love this place! :)
22) So thankful for this time of the year when all of the holidays are approaching.
23) So thankful for the words "I Love You".
24) So thankful for all of the amazing things that the Lord has made.
25) So thankful for snowcapped mountains, the rain, the cool breeze, the ocean, and snowflakes.
26) So thankful for sunrises and sunsets.
27) So thankful for laughter.
28) So thankful for extended family.
29) So thankful for best friends.
30) So thankful for the ability to realize that we need to remember to always be thankful!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment