Monday, June 13, 2011

Ten Things I Never Thought I Would Say..

Ahhhh.....before I became a mom I remember 10 things that I never thought I would say. :) Of course by now, I have said them all. :)

1) "Going to Target by myself on a Friday night is cool". (NOW: Ahh...such freedom to look around with no one needing me)

2) "I will never be in a situation where I dont have time for myself. I will make time." (NOW: Yeah, right...tell that to two little boys!)

3) "I care more about cute clothes for the kids than I do for myself." (NOW: This one is true for sure).

4) "I plan to cut coupons to save mega money on diapers and formula like many moms do." (NOW: I buy all diapers and formula on sale. And who takes double and triple coupons?).

5) "Raising kids is harder than a real full time job!!" (NOW: Much harder!!)

6) "I love making baby food!" (NOW: I actually do love it!)

7) "It is not as gross when it is YOUR kid's diaper". (NOW: Um..it is still pretty gross).

8) "Let's plan to eat about 5-5:30." (NOW: Or even earlier if it keeps the kids happy!)

9) "I will literally travel anywhere just to be able to take a trip with my husband kid-free". (NOW: Harlingen, TX is sounding good right about now-LOL!!)

10) "I would rather nap than eat b.c I am so tired!!" (NOW: Sleeping is so much better than eating right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment