Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Of Four Photo Shoot...

We had a fun family photo shoot at the beautiful Laguna Gloria on Sunday. It was a hot day for sure, (even though we did it at 10 am).......but I am keeping my fingers crossed that there are some good pics in there. :) I think the ones of the boys will be cute....they did a good job. :)

Afterward we played around for a bit and took some more pics of the kiddos. :)

Love Laguna Gloria...so pretty sitting on Lake Austin! :)


Braden was just checking everything out.... :) Let the exploring begin! I love this froggie!Mom brought my remote control firetruck and I got to play with it on the patio. :) Hey Dad!! :) Awwww....my sweet hubby! I love you!Mr Brant decided he needed to catch some zzzzz's.....all of the photos wore him out. :) Dad...I need to stretch... :) Football! :)Braden heard some birds and he was determined to find out where they were coming from. :) Birds...where are you? :) I found them so I am off again. :) Another water fountain! :)I am floored he did not fall in. :) Looking forward to seeing the pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment