Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Yay for Father's Day 2011!! :) I hope that Chris and my Dad had a super day this year! :) Both of these men are so incredibly special in my life, and I cannot thank them enough for all of the love that they have shown me over the years. I am so blessed to have both of them in my life, and I know that my boys are totally in love with their Dad. They could not ask for a better role model, and Chris is such an amazing dad to them. :)

In honor of Chris and my Dad, we made reservations for brunch at Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and we had a really nice time.
Love the view from Steiner Ranch Steakhouse..Fun pics of my boys with their awesome Dad... :) Some of the waitstaff came out to say hi.... Braden wanted to go and say hi to the guy that was singing... :) We loved having my dad with us...and the boys loved it too. Before we even got home he was already asking if Popple could but him to bed for his nap. :) Later that afternoon Braden had a blast in his new pool that Mimi brought him. :) It has water guns in it.....so something else fun to play with. :) I hope that Dad and Chris had a good Father's Day 2011...and we look forward to being able to celebrate them in 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment