Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Loving Up Some Appliques And Sewing....

I have had a blast over the past 6+ months doing some fun crafty type things on the side. I did a lot more of these type of things before I had a 2nd child...but nonetheless I really hope to be able to do much more of it as the kiddos get a little older.

I took some applique and sewing classes before and after I had Brant...and they were so much fun! :) Now I have had a blast making gifts for friends, making decor for showers, and even selling different items to folks for their friends and family, etc. It is a hobby that I have discovered that I love....and I look forward to being able to make all sort of fun things in the near future. :) I just need a little more free time! HA! :)

Just a few pics of some of the kids appliques. :) More fun craftiness coming soon I hope! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment