Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Angel Has Arrived!!

The best thing happened on Sunday...my angel arrived in Austin!! By my angel I mean my mom!! :) I am overjoyed and estatic that she will be here with us until the end of the summer. I could not be more grateful to her for coming to help us out...and I could not be more excited to have her here! :)

She is keeping Mr. Brant until the end of August, and she is so helpful it is ridiculous...so I will be completely spoiled by the time she heads home. :) I would like her to just move in with us for good but I don't think my dad would like that too much! HA! He already misses her! He has been so accomodating as well...to let his sweet little wife leave to come to Austin for the summer. Thank you Dad! :)

She is going to be here some weekends but mainly during the week. Braden is going to lose his mind being able to play with his Mimi all summer. He cannot think of a better way to spend his time! :) And I think it is wonderful for Mom to get so much quality time with the boys....what a blessing!

So thank you in advance Mom.....for coming to help us out and to spend time with the kiddos. I know that we are all over the moon! We love you! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that you have a mom like that! Glad she is able to help you guys out :)

    ReplyDelete