Monday, May 10, 2010

Shout Out To My Mama!!

I just wanted to do a shout out to my mom in honor of Mother's Day!! :)

Mom-YOU ROCK!! And you have been MY rock for 34 years! I mean, can you be anymore amazing? Seriously!!!

You are all of these things and more...
1) An amazing Christian woman with a heart of gold.
2) The most sacrificial person that I know. The way that you sacrificed yourself for our family growing up was something that I have never taken for granted.
3) So loving...to so many people.
4) So loved by so many people. :)
5) So funny and warm.
6) The one who understands me anytime I call.
7) A wonderful advice giver and a true confidant.
8) Someone who loves my son and my husband as much as she loves me...and I love that! :)
9) So much fun to be around...and you can make us laugh up a storm!
10) And most of all.....you make me feel so lucky to be your daughter!! :)

I love you MOM!!! And I thank the Lord for you!! I am truly blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment