Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Photos......

Here are a just a few fun photos that I wanted to share from a photo shoot that we had over Easter weekend. Yes, I am really behind! HA! LOL! :)

My mom's friend has a studio in her home and does LOTS of fun pics with kids! :) She was so gracious to take time out of her busy Easter weekend to photograph Braden and his cousin Lainey. :) She is so good with the babies too...we really appreciate her!! :) There are tons of fun pics...so I will have to post a few more later as well.

My sister in law Jennifer and I dressed the kiddos alike...but we had a hard time getting them to take pics together at the same time! LOL! :) Lainey is about 2 1/2 so she likes to run all around and check things out. :) She does not like to just sit still (as most 2 year old don't!) HA! So we did get one or two of them together.....but we are thinking we might have to try again in the future to make these photos happen! :)

Here are a couple that made us smile. :)

There were so many sweet ones with Braden and the bears...oh my goodness! :)Lainey LOVES bubbles! :)
Look how serious Lainey and Braden are in the first pic!! We were laughing so hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment