Sunday, May 2, 2010

Green Thumb

My hubby has the green thumb in the family!! :) He has that incredible knack for turning anything in the yard into pure goodness.....with a little bit of effort. He has done awesome work in our yard throughout the 3 years that we have lived in this house..and I love him for it! :) And I love how a lot of our friends and neighbors always ask him for advice on their own lawns. :) It must be b.c he took that Turf Management class at Texas A&M!! Hee hee! :)

This past weekend he decided it was time for an overhaul on the flowerbeds out front. He took care of business on Sunday and Monday...and is getting ready to move to the backyard now I think. :)

Thank you Chris for always keeping our lawn looking superb!!! :) You are the best! :)

He knows that I love hanging baskets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment