Friday, May 21, 2010

Random Fun This Week

We had a fun week!! :) We are experiencing lots of new things with our little man..and we are watching him grow up right before our very eyes. What a treat! :)

He is really into some of his toys right now...this walker being one of them. :)
He loves these too!! His safari roller from our fun friends Matt and Alicia...and his water pat mat from our sweet family-Clell and Jane. :) See that smile? Thanks guys! :) I still live with my parents. :) Love this shirt...And the best entertainment of all right now.....the mirror!! Wow...he loves himself! LOL! :)I sure am funny! :)I love to kiss myself! :)
I have been trying to help my parents pick out new carpet...but it is a boring job!! And I love my new seat where I can read my books!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment