Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun Times With Food! :)

Well we can definitely say that a lot of fun food has passed through the Bugbee casa and into Braden's mouth over the past few months. :) It truly is fun to feed him now and to see his expressions when we introduce everything!! :) We love it!! And we feel SOOOOO blessed for what a wonderful eater he is...and can only pray it continues. :)

The baby food maker that we bought has been instrumental in making a very healthy variety of goodness for him! :) I still send the baby food jars and containers with him to school...but I really try to make all of his dinners (and some of the fruits for breakfast) if I can. I am having more fun making it than I ever thought I would! :) Good times! :)

Braden has eaten all of these fun foods since he turned 6 months.....and we love his expanded palate! :)

Peas
Apples
Green beans
Bananas
Sweet potatoes
Pears
Carrots
Blueberries
Squash
Prunes
Spinach
Mango
Potatoes
Grapes
Broccoli
Strawberries
Cauliflower
Pineapple
Zucchini
Peaches
Tomatoes
Pumpkin
Avocados
Ham
Asparagus
Chicken
White beans
Turkey
Corn
Beef
Lentils
Rice
Oatmeal

We are looking forward to some more fun things in the next week or so...cucumbers, plums, apricots, oranges, raspberries, cherries, blackberries, sweet peppers, and fish! :)
He seems like a pretty happy, healthy camper to me!! :)
While Mom makes food for me, I like to mess the kitchen up even more! :) This is "my"cabinet! :)
And I like to hold my own bottle now too.... :) Well b.c I am about to turn 9 months pretty soon of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment