Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happiness Lives Here...

We are approaching the 8 1/2 month mark...and little B is having fun!! Changing daily for sure...and that is just so neat to watch. I had heard people talk about that...but I had no idea what that meant until I had my own child. :) Our home has been such a happy place these past few months!! :)

We introduced "Puffs" this weekend...and lots of fun is being had with those!! They keep him busy as he tries to work on picking them up and getting them in his mouth. Too cute. :) He likes to sit outside on his rocking horse and watch Chris work in the yard. :) We will have to buy him a toy lawn mower and rake...for sure! :) Wonder if they sell a toy blower? He is kind of mesmerized with that too! HA! And he LOVES the phone!! Thinks it is the coolest invention.....outside of the remote control of course!! He is mesmerized by the speaker phone which gives us a good laugh. :)Overalls are good. :)I love to play!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment