Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

It really did feel surreal when everyone kept telling me Happy Mother's Day on Sunday! :) I was like "who are they talking to?" HA!! :) It took me awhile to get comfortable with the fact that they were talking to me!! :) It was so fun to celebrate my first real Mother's Day..and of course my boys made it so special. :) They are so good to me! :)

Braden and I taking a pic with the beautiful tulips that he sent me. Sweet sweet boy! I think he thinks it is a little too early on Sunday morning to be smiling. :) Little mom/son time... :) Love this little man that made me a mom...SO MUCH!! :)
So pretty! Thank you Braden! :) Another set of gorgeous flowers that I got from one of my coworkers! Thank you Natalie! :)The boys took me to a Mother's Day brunch at The Belmont on Sunday. Oh my...the food!! :) We had amazing cinammon rolls, Captain Crunch french toast, eggs benedict, fresh fruit, sausage, bacon, potatoes, and much more. Wonderful! :)The other amazing part of the day is when we all took at 2 hour nap that afternoon. Oh..what joy! :) It was a super Mother's Day..and I have my sweet boys to thank you for that! I love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment