Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun At Little Gym...

Mr. B went to Little Gym today...and fun was had by all! :) I mean so much to explore in one place...how could it not be fun for an 8 month old? :)

And he took a long nap afterwards which made everyone happy!! HA! :)

Some pics from our adventure...... :)

I like to stand up on this donut! I heard you roll around on top of it when you get bigger (that is what my cousin Lainey said)!!Thanks for bringing me here guys!! :)I like to talk at Little Gym when I am going up the ramp....Oh...something new again...and with singing!! YAY! :)
Ah-ha!!! I cannot wait to swing on these bars one day!! :) Dad says I am too young right now! :)
WHOOP for the balance beam!!Did not know that I got to stand on it too! COOL! :)
This is more my style...love to roll! Here Dad is teaching me how to do a backward roll. I think I have that down now. :) And completion!! :)More fun things to lean on and use to pull up! Look at all of us in my class!!! YAY!! We are all using our big upper body muscles for this trick! Here is a close up of me. :) See how strong I am? :) The uneven bars are the place for me! :)
There was some fun with balls at the very end! And of course the MOST fun was with bubbles!! :)Afterward we had to continue with Mom and Dad's search for Austin's finest yogurt...so we hit up another spot!! Caffe Yolly was the lucky choice today! :)
Little Gym was a fun experience for Braden!! Hope to go back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment