Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 Years Of Wedded Bliss!!!

Today I had the privilege of celebrating 3 years of marriage with my amazing husband!! :) We feel so blessed to have had these three years together...and what a wonderful journey it has been. We are so thankful. :)

On each anniversary we try to do something special to celebrate. And we always take time to walk back through our wedding day, and remember how incredible that whole experience was. :) We start recapping from that morning of the big day..and talk through everything from what we felt like when we woke up .....until we drove off in that carriage from the Hilton in downtown Austin that night. :) And then a lot of times we are having so much fun remembering it all that we have to keep going.....and we end up talking about all of our fun stories from our cruise on the Meditterean for our honeymoon!! Ahh...pure bliss!! :)Bottom line...outside of all of the fun we have, I am so thankful for Chris. He has been my rock and my sidekick....and I love him dearly. :) Thank you Lord for him!! :)

Heidii's Top 10 Reasons why Chris is Amazing... :)
1) He makes me laugh...A LOT. :)
2) He loves to see the world with me. Traveling is our "friend". :)
3) He is so inspiring to be around...in everything he does, he does it to his fullest potential.
4) He is such a remarkable dad. Braden adores him! :)
5) He knows me and can read me like no one else can.
6) He can make me smile..even when I don't want to. :)
7) He fights fair....all the time. And he is a tremendous encourager!
8) He puts our marriage first...and he always thinks of me.
9) He is my best friend!! Could not imagine life without him.
10) And he lets me know everyday that he loves me...what more could a wife ask for? :)
Happy 3 Years Chris....I love you!! :)
2 dozen beautiful roses that Chris had delivered for our special day. :)
My amazing best friend Jennifer and her hubby Doug, came over to watch Braden so we could go to dinner for our anniversary. :) Thank you both so much! Braden LOVED his time with his wonderful godparents!! :) See how happy he is? :)
The Driskill Hotel...one of our favorite places in Austin. :) Love the inside. :)We had dinner at The Driskill Grill...and a huge YUM to the food! :) Love that the menu had our anniversary date on it. :)
Just a couple of shots of pure goodness. :) Fun salad. :)
Why is the perfect steak just so good? :)
To MANY MANY more years together...and a life of love and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment