Monday, August 3, 2009

Nothing Like College Girlfriends......

This past weekend was soooo much fun!! :) We had a wonderful girls weekend with all of the ladies that I lived with my freshman year in the dorm at A&M. Go Mosher dorm buddies!!! :) I absolutely adore these ladies..and I LOVE these annual events that we do. Such a blast!! :)

The 9 of us get together each year (usually in the spring or summer), and we just play. We tell so many stories, laugh until we cry, eat amazing food, and just really enjoy one another's company. I look so forward to these fun times that we have, feel so grateful that they are all in my life, and are so happy that we can still do this annually.

Ladies-I appreciate your hubbies and kids giving you up for a weekend so we can all be together. Thank them for me! :) Love you guys!

Natalie, Angie, and Melissa.....

Ana, Monica, and Christina.....

Stephanie and Kelsey...

My sweet little friend Angie runs a cookie business (very similiar to something like Cookie Bouquet BUT yummier!). :) She makes super cute cookies of all types and I LOVE them!! Once again, this makes me realize that I really need my own business of some sort, and that many of my friends are so very talented. Go Angie!! Loved those amazing treats! :)
She made a special batch for "Girls Weekend 2009" with all of our names! :)

She also made some super cute margarita cookies b.c she knew that was the closest that I could get to a margarita this weekend! HA!! How sweet! :)
As you can see...everyone loves them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment