Sunday, August 9, 2009

Celebrating Mom's 60th Birthday!! WHOOP!

Lots of fun this weekend as the rest of my family came into Austin to meet up with Chris, Mom, and I for a fun birthday celebration. :) We celebrated Mom's 60th birthday and it was a good time with everyone! :) She does not look a day over 40....what a hottie! :)

Cory, Jen, and Lainey started out our Friday by sending Mom and I flowers...so sweet and so pretty! :) Mom's flowers were for her bday..and mine were b.c pregnancy is getting harder in the last month...and they were encouraging me to hang in there. Hee hee! :) I love Cory and Jen-they are so cute and so thoughtful all of the time! :)

Here are some pics of our very pretty flowers that arrived.......

Sweet Lainey just hanging out eating lunch. She is getting soooo big and her hair is getting so long-precious!

We took Mom out to dinner for the big bday on Sat night. We headed to downtown Austin for some fancy BBQ at Lamberts..and we grubbed it up! :) Next year Braden will be able to join in on the festivities...yay!!


She DEFINITELY does not look 60... :) Hope it is in the genes and that I look that good at 60!!

And then my sister in law (pretty much one of the most talented, crafty people on the planet),made us some more awesome stuff for Braden's arrival!! :) Thank you so much Sissy!!!
She made us a super cute sign for our yard when Braden arrives. How cute is that? She basically just found something on the Internet and painted it from there! WOW! :)

And here is my super cute pillowcase for the hospital!! Love it!! It not only matches our master bedroom..but Braden's room too! :) Now that's talent! :) I cannot wait to use it during my time up at hospital to make me smile! :)

And here is our super cute wreath for our hospital door once our little sweetie arrives. :) All Jen has to do is put the stats on there once he gets here...and we are all set!! :) Then it transfers over to his nursery door too...after we come home!! LOVE, LOVE IT!! :) Thank you so much Jen....everything is WONDERFUL!! :) You exceeded my expectations as usual!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment