Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Heading Into The Final Month...

Well here we are....up against the final month of the pregnancy. I must say that for me this month has been DRASTICALLY different than the other 8 months. It had been such a smooth ride and then I think I just hit the large boulder in the road!! :) We are moving into Week 36 this week, and everyone had told me that it would start to get really uncomfortable in the 3rd trimester. It was not quite that same story for me, as it has actually been going into the last month that has gotten rather trying. Something has just changed this week...and I feel like the pregnancy is stalling. HA!!

Seriously though....as of this week, I have no idea why I cannot sleep anymore. And I am literally talking "not sleep". I guess that is obvious as I write this post at about 4 am. I have been trying to go to sleep since 11:30 pm but no such luck. :( It was just like my insomnia clock turned on and I cannot get it to turn off..no matter what I do. I have tried all of the tricks that they tell you to try when you are up all night...and pretty much none of them work. :( Not sure what that means other than pure pain tomorrow. :)

Other than a serious lack of sleep, I have all kinds of fun aches and pains that are showing their face right around this time. So fun! :) I am trying to keep those at bay by continuing to walk and swim...but I am not sure how much longer the walking part will actually last, as it is pretty tricky to tie my tennis shoes these days! :)

I am sure I could list a ton of other woes that are starting to crop up but who wants to be so depressing, right? :) I have been kicking it with the high anxiety level these past few days as well, as if all of a sudden I just realized I was pregnant, and was going to have to deliver this baby or something! LOL! :) So I am on my knees praying for some serious peace during these last weeks, as well as the strength to continue to finish everything up at work and home before Braden makes his arrival!! :)

Guess I'll go and pack my hospital bag now!! :) Cannot think of anything better to do at 4 am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment