Friday, August 14, 2009

27 Months Of Fun....

Well we waited an extra week before celebrating our anniversary date this month. Things got a little crazy around the 5th so we just pushed it out a week. :)

I know that some folks might think we are a little dorky for doing those monthly anniversary dates EVERY month (hee hee)...but it is just so much fun. :) We love it and it gives us a chance to get out and celebrate, and have some fun that is just about US, (since life always seems to be so crazy busy). :) I think these will be even more special when we are a family of three, and our time alone as a couple is so precious. :)

So we celebrated last night with a super yummy dinner at The Paggi House. We had never been there before and absolutely loved it!! I love the charm and decor of the place..and the food was spectacular!! Honestly not sure why I had not dawned those doors before last night. So after enjoying a scrumptous dinner of yumminess, we headed over to Hey Cupcake to get a little sweet treat. I do love that place too! :)

**Sidenote-I think it is hilarious that all of these food trailers have popped up all over Austin. They give it that cool "Keep Austin Weird" vibe though..and I really like that! :)

After some heaven from the Hey Cupcake trailer on Congress, we headed off to see "Wicked"!! We LOVED it!! I had heard forever that it was amazing but I was not exactly sure what that meant!! WOW! Great, great show that I would highly recommend seeing anywhere that you can get tickets. :) We really enojoyed topping off our night when that little bit of entertainment.

So there you have it...Month 27th date night. :) That was actually our last official date night before Braden comes into our lives. We realized that on the way home......and it was pretty crazy to both of us. Not sure how much energy we will have to do much of anything for the Sept 5th date night! HA! LOL! :) By then we will already have about a week or two of sleepless nights under our belt! :)

I love you Chris! Thank you for 27 amazing months of marriage! :)

Cute little Paggi House....mmmmmmmmmmm


So many good choices.....mmmm again!
We love the goodness that is Hey Cupcake!

All smiles for the yummy treats!! :) Sorry this pic is so close up babe!! I had no idea I was zooming in that much! HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment