Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun With Mama Jet!!

My sweet little mom came and played in Austin for a week..and it was SO great to have her here. She was a HUGE help on all of the last minute things that we needed to do before Braden's arrival. :) We ran lots of errands, and she and I got everything in order that was not ready to go yet. She was COMPLETELY amazing b.c she literally did spring cleaning on our house. It was INSANE! :) She cleaned everything from baseboards to blinds...and all that was in between. It truly looked like a new house when she got done with her magic touch! :) So Chris and I were VERY grateful for all of her help with literally everything! :) What a treat! :)

We did fun things at night to thank her for all of her efforts. :) We went and grubbed it up at some fun restaurants like The Melting Pot and others....since we do love food! :) We went and saw some movies with her as well. It was just great to have her here for a week, and I am so thankful for the wonderful mom that I have!! And I LOVE that she and my husband have an awesome relationship too....what a blessing!!

We love you so much Mom!! So glad you came!! Thank you for everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment