Friday, January 14, 2011

Thursdays....

Just a quick little post since it has been a few days. :)

Chris was looking into some AD&D insurance stuff the other day and just happened to realize that he was born on a Thursday. Well the fun thing was that Braden was born on a Thursday too. Due to that, Chris decided to go ahead and look it up and see when I was born...and lo and behold-I was born on a Thursday too!! NICE!!

So now we are wondering if our OB will schedule an induction for Thursday, March 31st. :) That sounds like a great day to be born, doesn't it? :)

Guess we will wait and see how things go over the next few weeks...and then chat with my sweet doc about my idea. HA! :) If we were all Thursday babies then that would be fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. I was born on a Thursday, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty fun little Bugbee factoid! Hope Brant can get in the club too :) Maybe if you ever get a dog, y'all can name him Thursday.

    ReplyDelete